Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Today is My Birthday

I have just turned 2 years. I am starting to feel a need for maturity and wisdom to not only enter my world but to be present in my life constantly. I have made a decision today that from now on I will live my life fully and will not hold back on any of my dreams. I will believe in the good in the world and keep trying to make my life and the world around me a better place. I can do this.

I might be small and black but I am stubborn as hell, my will is strong and if I never give up, the results have to start coming. There is no other way. The only way to fail anything is to stop trying., give up on our dreams and desires. To stop reaching higher trying to better yourself.

And so today, reaching my second birthday I am making my decision to never stop trying, hoping and believing.

Oh and this is the present i got for my birthday. How can you not believe in miracles when you get something so beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment