Friday, August 21, 2009

How to Get Noticed by Women Lesson#1

OK. The first important thing is body posture. You know that body language tells more about you than anything else, and especially women are very sensitive to any nuances in the way you position your body.
This is my most successful body posture:

I know, it looks like I am not really doing anything there, but that is incorrect.
Every single little part of my body is positioned in an upfront thought out way.
Just watch the face of a girl when she sees you laying down like that. From her expression you will see very clearly how big of a reaction this position will get you. Her face will brighten up immediately, she will be smiling and laughing - and let me tell you, that is one of the most important things for picking up a chick, making her laugh, and making her think you are the cutest one out there. Those are two very successful strategies, I will get to them later in my next lessons about How to Get Noticed by Women.

No comments:

Post a Comment