Friday, August 21, 2009

Party Invitation

So I got an invitation from some girls to come hang out with them. What can I say, they just love me so much, I don't blame them...
They say, they will make margaritas for me and do all kinds of fun things with me.
Well I have to say, it does sound very enticing.... I might have to check my busy schedule if I can fit them in....
This is what the girls said:

"Come see us again soon to hang out and swim in the pool. Bring your Mom too! :-)"

Hmmm....

Let me see how they look like:

"Just a strollin!"

Well not too bad... What do you think?
I wonder where did they get this cool stroller?
I found just this one:


Should I go hang out in the pool with these two chicks and have some margaritas?

Well look at Mitzi's close up...
""""""""""I was having a bad hair day, okay? I'm still an Angel!"

You can tell she is a little insecure about her hair that day... I don't know why, I think it looks cool. New hair style... You know, the fashion styles and hair styles change so fast, I can't keep up with it...
I can just decide which girl looks hot and which doesn't. And I think this one looks pretty HOT.


And than there is this other one. Sophie..


"What I cute face I have!"

I mean look at that face...
So romantic...
Such a delicate expression... you can tell right away this chick is a sensitive human being. She would listen to me and encourage me to achieve the impossible in the world.
I like that!


But than....

There is also this dude!
He thinks he's got it all.. for some reason.
I don't really get it why, but he thinks he is more interesting than me...
I mean... I can't lie, he is kind of fun to hang out with... But you know what? He thinks the girl should like him instead of me! That is not cool... I think...
Now look at him:
"I can give the ladies a run for their money!"

On top of that, I think he thinks the pool belongs to him.
How can I run around showing myself off and impress the ladies, when some other dude claims them all for himself?

"Dog Days of Summer. Come for a swim day again soon, Boris!"

Well on the other hand, it seems he is cool enough to invite me over...
So is he willing to share? At least the swimming pool?

I guess I will have to go find out!

1 comment:

  1. They all look great and made sure to go to the groomers before thinking about a date.

    ReplyDelete